Sunday, June 17, 2007

Getting Really Excited For a VACATION!

A little over two weeks!! I can not wait until our 16 day vacation. No teens to take care of and no real schedule. Don't get me wrong, I do like my job most days but a vacation sounds really good to me.
I am looking forward to being fed at Beulah, spiritually and being with my college friends and my aunt Lois & uncle Bob. For the second week Matt and I are going to Cape Breton where we are going to see my friend Jessica and her husband Nate. And the last few days Matt and I are going back to Woodstock to visit with family and see Jason Lenetine, who Matt has not see since Christmas.

Also on a side note and a little update we have been searching for a church that Matt can work in and we have been praying that where every it may be that the church can keep Matt for a long time and that the church is the right fit. He has had some bad experience and we don't want to go through that again.

1 comment:

Weavers said...

Wow Tam,

I cant believe how long its been since I read your blog! It was good to get caught up with you guys again ....I need to update ours. anyway, just wanted to let you know I was here and I love you guys!
talk to you soon,
jess
ps...we need to talk about details for when you guys get here...we may not be going to beulah...call me sometime and we'll figure things out for when you get here!
love ya guys

What Name do you like best?