Friday, July 20, 2007

Update

Well it has been too long since I have wrote something on here. We have been on vacation since July 6th and we have went to Beulah. It was amazing and I loved the speaker, Dr. Steve DeNeff.
After Beulah we went to Sydney, Nova Scotia, to visit Jess and Nate Weaver. It was a great time where. I wish the it could have been longer but since Matt's interview was Tuesday night, our time was cut short. The interview for Central Nova Wesleyan Church went well. They have to check Matt's references and then they will ask him back to lead worship and preach.
Now we are in Woodstock until Sunday. I really am not looking forward to going back to work because the boys will not adjust back to how we run the home. It will be like starting over again. But it is sooo worth it because Matt and I needed this break so much!

Please pray for us and for God to reveal His will about TRURO.

No comments:

What Name do you like best?