Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Ok I think that I understand...

Well, this is how it goes. Tami wants me to write a blog. So what is the point to all of these blog thingys. Is it some great form of communication that is going to take over the world? Instead of talking on the telephone everyone will start to blog. The only problem that I can see with this nexted greatest form of communication is that if it ever took over the telephone conversation it may take a whole week to finish a conversations. Just think of the blogging 911 call..."Hello, state your emergency please." Two hours later...."My husband is suffering from a heartattack. PLEASE HURRY!!!". The next day...."Where do you live?" The next day after that..."Sorry, nevermind, forget that I blogged you in the state of emergency but my husband is dead now." Yeah I don't think that would work either. You could say that it is the new three way calling or 4 way calling or 10 way calling or 100 way calling depending how many people like you and want to read your blogs or even care to look at you blog page. I even wonder how many people will look at this blog or even read it. If you do respond to the blog write, "I am going to name my nexted dog 'BLOG'! And you have to write it just the way that it is written. If not I will not count anything you read or say. It will be bogus. Your statement without the proper edicate will force yout to be covered in butter, feathered, and shoved into the freezer and frozen. You will not pass go and you will not get $200. The only way that you will be able to redeem yourself is wait until some poor soul finds you, feels pity for your tight and stiffly frozen bones and allows your thaw out and then you can try and rewrite correctly what you should have done in the first place. If you still choose to disobey I have wired a internet pie that will completely pie up the insides of your computer and fry every component inside so that you will not be able to blog anyone ever again. So back to this blog thing. People take these so seriously. The share very personal things that I believe should only be left for the telephone conversations and everyday interactions with their dog named 'BLOG'. Really though I think that if everyone had a dog named BLOG they would just write a letter with a pen and paper give the dog the letter and the dog would go to everyone that is your friend and they would write something and give it back to the dog and it would bring it back to you. I think that would be more interesting form of blogging. Especially if you are suffering from dial-upites. Where you may have to wait for a couple of hours for the computer to upload everything that your heart contented with these blog pages. Hey remember the dog BLOG idea....maybe then your dog will be quicker then the dial-upites disease. Another thing to consider is this what if we had Moorse Code blogging. That would be awesome BEEPED BEBEBE BEEEDEDEEEPED BEEEEEEEEEP. This 911 blogging would just maybe practical. BEEEEP SOS....husband heartattack....53 ST John Street....BEEEEEEPED. I guess this would make the comment from the operator...."Please stay on the line" difficult. Oh well....long live the telephone and remember..."I am going to name my nexted dog 'BLOG'! This is matt signing out!

3 comments:

Tami said...

Your post left me feeling stupid and confused.


NO our next dog is not going to be named "Blog"

Stuart Adams Technical Consultinh said...

I am going to name my nexted dog 'BLOG'!


That's great. That was a great rant, despite the fact that it had very little to do with much of anything.


FACE!

Anonymous said...

this was very very very very very very boringggg

What Name do you like best?